VT icf Absolute Return Portfolio - a UK domiciled OEIC
The VT icf Absolute Return Portfolio is a fund that was launched in response to a small number of investors, friends and family who wanted a one stop approach to selecting funds in the absolute return arena. The fund is now over five years old and can be paired with multi-strategy funds in the absolute return sector as a diversifier from both a volatility and manager risk perspective.
The fund is ranked 5/18 in the Citywire Alternative UCITS FoF universe for the 12 months to end July 2018 with a Total Return of 1.4%, Standard Deviation of 3.1 and Maximum Drawdown of -2.7%.
Over 3 years to end July 2018 the comparable statistics are; Rank 3/13, Total Return 4.9%, Standard Deviation 2.6 & Maximum Drawdown -2.7%
Over 5 years to end July 2018 the comparable statistics are; Rank 3/11, Total Return 8.5% Standard Deviation 2.5 & Maximum Drawdown -2.8%
The Total Return since launch in August 2010 to end July 2018 is 23.3%
Some key points about the VT icf Absolute Return Portfolio;
- FCA regulated OEIC
- daily pricing and dealing
- low correlation to broader equity markets - FE risk Score of 24 (on a scale where 0 is cash and 100 is equities)
- full transparency – all holdings listed on the monthly fact sheet
- a 0.5% amc for the F class share where the minimum subscription is currently waived
- available on Allfunds, Ascentric, AXA Elevate, Cofunds, Pershing, Standard life and Transact platforms as well as via AJ Bell, Charles Stanley Direct, HL Vantage, Halifax Share Dealing and Killik & Co. The fund has also been through St James Place due diligence process.
*Source for above statistics are FE Analytics, Citywire & icf all at 21.08.18 Launch date of fund 18.08.10
Please see risk warning and other important information by viewing "Disclaimer" tab above.
The prospectus for the fund can be found by following this link
and the fact sheet, KIID and ISA applications below: